DESIGN and marketing agency 2Cs Communications has appointed Kayas Fayyaz to the new position of Head of Digital Strategy. The Ipswich and Newmarket-based firm said the appointment demonstrated the company's continued investment in the digital arena.
DESIGN and marketing agency 2Cs Communications has appointed Kayas Fayyaz to the new position of Head of Digital Strategy.
The Ipswich and Newmarket-based firm said the appointment demonstrated the company's continued investment in the digital arena.
Kayas Fayyaz joins from Colchester-based Coast Digital where his clients included Slendertone, Cap Gemini and CreditCards.com; prior to this he was Digital Marketing Executive at AXA, specialising in eCommerce strategy for the insurance brand.
Kayas has extensive experience across all aspects of digital marketing including digital integration, online strategy and social innovation. His digital experience will play an integral role for 2Cs overall business strategy, catering for the continual trend of marketing budgets being reallocated into digital channels.
You may also want to watch:
Bob Woolliams, managing director at 2Cs, said: “This is an exciting appointment for us, we already do a lot of work in the digital arena and this appointment will further strengthen our offering and drive standards within the agency.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140