Kenton: Estate launches ‘glamping’ venture
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
TWO luxury camping options on the Kenton Hall Estate, near Debenham, have been added to the books of holiday lets company Best of Suffolk.
The newly-completed “glamping” site offers guests the chance to enjoy the great outdoors, combined with the comfort of a top-class hotel.
It includes a Moroccan style yurt and a tradition shepherd’s hut, both with king-sized beds, open fires and private en-suite shower pods.
There is also a central hub building with a well-equipped kitchen, a barbecue fire pit and an outside dining area.
To launch the site, the Kenton Hall Estate hosted an evening event featuring campfires, storytellers, locally sourced food and drink and live music.
You may also want to watch:
The yurt and the shepherd’s hut, both of which sleep two, can be booked through Best of Suffolk at www.bestofsuffolk.co.uk .
Best of Suffolk’s portfolio now exceeds 220, mainly in Suffolk but also including properties elsewhere in East Anglia and further afield in Cornwall, Kent, London and, most recently, Grenada.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Busy high street taped off by police
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 9 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 10 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases