Kesgrave: Milsom Hotels & Restaurants transforms event venue at Kesgrave Hall
- Credit: Archant
The Kesgrave Hall restaurant and hotel near Ipswich has transformed its “Hangar” function room in a bid to make it one of the region’s top event venues.
The Hangar has been fitted out with a silk lining, carpet and state-of-the-art lighting including a black star cloth covering the entire ceiling.
The adjoining reception area now has suspended lighting and leather sofas and extensive work is also taking place outside, including landscaping of a “secret garden” area which will be used exclusively for weddings and parties and has been created to form the perfect backdrop for wedding photos.
The project, which is due to be fully completed in Apirl, involves an investment of around £750,000.
Paul Milsom, managing director of Milsom Hotels & Restaurants, which has owned Kesgrave Hall since 2007, said: “Over the last few years we’ve hosted a variety of events on an ad hoc basis, but you’d always needed a big imagination and an even bigger budget to get the space looking great.
You may also want to watch:
“Not now; the Hangar has been turned into a seriously glamorous room, ideal for all types of year-round events from weddings and parties to product launches and conferences for anything from 80 to 300 guests.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 5 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'