A RECORD intake of students have joined accountancy firm KMPG's East Anglian offices as the new financial year begins.Thirteen students have joined up in the region, and there have also been a host of promotions.
A RECORD intake of students have joined accountancy firm KMPG's East Anglian offices as the new financial year begins.
Thirteen students have joined up in the region, and there have also been a host of promotions.
Helen Sant, who has been with the East Anglian practice since 2003, has been promoted to partner and becomes head of corporate tax for the region.
Chris Oxborough has been promoted to partner within the firm's business advisory group.
You may also want to watch:
Archie Watt has joined from the firm's London headquarters as a director and will be developing business advisory offerings for businesses in East Anglia.
Ben Alexander has been promoted to senior manager and David Maddams was promoted to manager, both within the audit group.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
Robert Ferguson, senior partner at KPMG's offices in Ipswich and Cambridge said: “By developing and growing our teams we are concentrating on building on our strengths in important sectors such as transport, financial services and logistics and continuing to bring value to our clients and developing relationships with new contacts across all areas of our business.”