Felixstowe’s Louis Perrin scoops Young Freight Forwarder of the Year award
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk logistics director has been recognised at a prestigious industry event.
Louis Perrin, who works for Felixstowe-based Hemisphere Freight Services, scooped the Young Freight Forwarder of the Year award at the BIFA (British International Freight Association) Freight Service Awards.
He received the honour, which recognises outstanding individuals in the freight industry under the age of 32, at a ceremony in London hosted by well-known Reggae Reggae sauce creator Levi Roots.
In addition to Louis’ success, Hemisphere’s Dan Leach was also short-listed in the Ocean Services category.
Louis said: “It was a really significant day for Hemisphere - for our expertise to be recognised at industry level is a very proud moment for us all.
You may also want to watch:
“The professionalism and know-how we collectively demonstrated across some of the projects I have been involved in was cited as a major reason for winning the award.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 8 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 10 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia