COLCHESTER Business Enterprise Agency (Colbea) has welcomed three new board members.Malcolm Braithwaite was until recently chief executive of Exchem Organics, a chemical manufacturer based near Harwich.
COLCHESTER Business Enterprise Agency (Colbea) has welcomed three new board members.
Malcolm Braithwaite was until recently chief executive of Exchem Organics, a chemical manufacturer based near Harwich.
He has 32 years in the chemical industry and has been involved in local business initiatives, and the Tendring District Council Local Strategic Plan.
In January 2007, Dr Braithwaite launched his own firm, Resonato, which will be advising on proactive reputation management programmes for business.
You may also want to watch:
Don Henshall is chief executive and founder of Panther Security Ltd based in Colchester, and a borough councillor representing Lexden ward.
Tim Bailey is responsible for HSBC's business banking interests throughout the north Essex area, looking after around 1,000 business accounts. He is an active member of the business and local community and is on the board of governors for a local education facility.
- 1 Matt Hancock faces calls to resign after allegation of affair with aide
- 2 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Town considering move for Birmingham striker Cosgrove
- 5 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 6 Rare disease linked to cat food kills Ipswich kitten
- 7 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 8 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed
- 9 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Teenager found guilty of attempted murder
Colbea provides advice and training to those thinking of setting up their own business, as well as 'health checks' for small business owners.