BURY St Edmunds-based Alliance Corporate Risk Management has promoted Marie Selby to customer service manager.Ms Selby, 30, of Hadleigh, was formerly a corporate account handler with the firm.
BURY St Edmunds-based Alliance Corporate Risk Management has promoted Marie Selby to customer service manager.
Ms Selby, 30, of Hadleigh, was formerly a corporate account handler with the firm.
She has many years' experience in account handling within the industry and will be dealing with issues such as business interruption and professional indemnity for companies that span many industries.
“I am delighted to have been promoted to this role and am now further developing my skills and qualifications alongside the role,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
Alliance chief executive John McLaren-Stewart said Ms Selby brought “real value and personality” to the company.
“She is confident, hard-working and really liked by customers. It's great to see that this opportunity has arisen.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 8 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area
- 9 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results