MARK Bayley has been appointed communications and marketing manager at 1st East, the urban regeneration company for Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth.Mr Bayley joins the organisation from City College Norwich, where he was head of marketing and communications for 10 years.
MARK Bayley has been appointed communications and marketing manager at 1st East, the urban regeneration company for Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth.
Mr Bayley joins the organisation from City College Norwich, where he was head of marketing and communications for 10 years.
Before that, he was marketing manager for the Office Supplies Division of the Stationery Office (formerly HMSO) in Norwich.
He started his career in the retail sector working for the electronics retailer Tandy Corporation (UK) Ltd and also worked in the DIY and leisure industry sectors.
You may also want to watch:
Chief executive of 1st East Philip Watkins said he was “delighted” that Mr Bayley had joined them.
“I have no doubt that Mark's previous experience will be invaluable to us in getting the message across about the exciting development opportunities here in Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth,” he said.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 FA Youth Cup, semi-final - LIVE: Agbaje header puts Town ahead at half-time against Liverpool
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
Mr Bayley graduated from Leicester University with a BSc (Hons) in Geography and holds a Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing. He is also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.