IPSWICH-BASED Barnes Construction has appointed a new director.Mark Hart brings 27 years of industry experience to his role at the company. He joined the company, based at Ransomes Europark, last year and has already played a vital role in the award of flagship schemes in the Ipswich and Cambridge areas.
IPSWICH-BASED Barnes Construction has appointed a new director.
Mark Hart brings 27 years of industry experience to his role at the company. He joined the company, based at Ransomes Europark, last year and has already played a vital role in the award of flagship schemes in the Ipswich and Cambridge areas.
The firm's managing director Nick Fayers said his contribution had already been “significant”.
“Mark's extensive construction management expertise, coupled with his natural man management skills, has enabled us to continue the development strategy of our business,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“In the short time he has been with us, Mark's contribution to the business has been significant and we look forward to being able to take full advantage of the increasing opportunities in the local construction market.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets