Limited units left at Melton business park
- Credit: RIDUNA HOLDINGS
Just two vacant units are left from the third phase of development at a Suffolk business park.
Nine new units were begun in autumn 2019 at Riduna Business Park in Melton and seven have already been reserved.
The offices vary in size from 1,250 sq ft options to two storey 7,500 sq ft options.
The site already hosts 17 businesses and is home to the headquarters of East Suffolk Council.
Among those who have reserved the new offices are businesses in the healthcare, technology, and public sector services.
You may also want to watch:
Katie Emerson, Project Manager for Riduna Holdings, which owns the site, said: "We are delighted to be starting the year with seven of our nine units now reserved.
"From the outset, our offering has proved really attractive to Suffolk businesses, and we're very much looking forward to welcoming the new residents later this year."
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms