Menta Trade Fair in Bury St Edmunds to offer Digital Lounge showcase
- Credit: Archant
Enterprise agency Menta is offering digital agencies a showcase at its Trade Fair event, being held at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds on September 30.
The Digital Enterprise Engagement Programme (DEEP) Digital Lounge, to be hosted by Montage Communications, will be open from 1.30pm to 5.45pm.
It offers an opportunity for digital agencies to exhibit their cutting-edge, technical ideas, gaining feedback from their peers, and to network with potential customers.
Matt Anderson, director at Montage Communications, said “We’re seeking nine companies who’d like the opportunity to give a demonstration and promote their digital technology.
“They’ll be encouraged to demonstrate their technology in a ‘show-and-tell’ style, promoting discussion and networking as opposed to sales promotion. Demonstrations may involve apps created for businesses, websites, and e-commerce sites, email software, CRM or enterprise solutions.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re really looking forward to seeing and sharing new technology and ideas.”
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “This is the first time we’ve hosted a Digital Lounge at the Menta Trade Fair, which is sponsored by Atkins Thomson Solicitors.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 7 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 8 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
“This is an excellent opportunity for Suffolk businesses to explore a variety of new technologies, discovering the digital services available to them and how they can help develop their business and reach more customers.”
The Digital Lounge is part of Menta’s DEEP initiative which aims to help regional businesses grow through the use of all things digital.
Menta’s Trade Fair launches this year’s Bury St Edmunds and West Suffolk Business Festival, which provides a collection of events for all those involved in business from September 30 to October 9.
To book a place at the Digital Lounge visit www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/menta-trade-fair-2015-tickets-16376593833 or call 08000 855090 for further information.