Look around three bedroom thatched cottage now exempt from stamp duty
- Credit: RUFUS OWEN
A three bedroom thatched cottage in Framsden has come up for sale for £440,000 – meaning it is now exempt from stamp duty.
Mill Cottage, just off the A1120 near Debenham, is a detached period cottage set in grounds of approximately a quarter of an acre.
Outside the property has several outbuildings including a two-storey play house with mains electricity.
MORE: Londoners leaving the capital after lockdown driving East Anglian property boom, experts sayThe house has a brick paved patio under a veranda which is described as “ideal for alfresco dining and drinks”, by Clarke & Simpson estate agents who are marketing the property. There is also an area of decking over a pond.
Inside the property has two reception rooms and bespoke hand crafted cottage kitchen including a Range cooker with gas hobs.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a roll top bath.
You may also want to watch:
There are exposed beams throughout the property.
As the property is available for under £500,000 the buyer does not have to pay stamp duty on it under new measures recently announced by the chancellor.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 5 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 8 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27