Mortgage adviser Trenter Bacon moved from Mistley to new home at East of England Co-op’s Wherstead Park site
- Credit: Archant
Independent Mortgage Adviser Trenter Bacon has relocated from its former based at Mistley, near Manningtree, to the East of England Co-op’s Wherstead Park headquarters site near Ipswich.
Nick Trenter and Ed Bacon, who have between them more than 40 years’ industry experience, offer advice on all aspects of the mortgage market, including residential, buy-to-let, right-to-buy, shared ownership and Help to Buy.
The team also offers advice on all related protection, including life assurance, critical illness, income protection, redundancy and landlords cover.
Although the team currently consiss of just two advisers and one administrator, the firm is planning to expand as a result of a growing client base.
Ed Bacon, director, said; “We are very happy to have moved our premises to the excellent facilities here at Wherstead Park, and are confident that this move will help our business to grow further”.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Denny, joint chief executive of the East of England Co-op, said “I am pleased Trenter Bacon have made Wherstead Park their new head office. I wish them every success with the growth of their business.”
Other businesses and organisations already based at Wherstead Park include Ellisons, P&O, Samskip and New Anglia LEP.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 3 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 4 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 5 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case