Essex social media star Mrs Hinch signs up to be a regular on ITV’s This Morning
- Credit: Archant
After appearing on This Morning earlier this week, presenters Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby revealed the exciting news that Mrs Hinch has been signed up to be a regular on their show to share her cleaning hacks.
The social influencer from Maldon, who has 678,000 followers on Instagram, shot to fame for offering her best cleaning tips and tools she uses to keep her home fresh and sparkling.
Mrs Hinch names her dish cloths, and regularly shares images of her spotless home with her fans, who she refers to as her ‘Hinch army.’
She revealed her real identity - Sophie Hinchcliffe - on an episode of ITV’s This Morning earlier this week.
Her popularity has skyrocketed in recent weeks as many tune in to see her daily tips.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Hinch was in Witham in Essex today to open a new Savers store in Newlands Shopping Centre.
She is making an impact on how we conduct our ‘hinching’ - which is what her fans have now dubbed as the new word for cleaning.
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
Mrs Hinch described being on This Morning as “an amazing experience,” adding to her Instagram fans: “thank you for having me on the show! Happy hinching everyone and thank you to my army for making this happen .. forever grateful.”