Essex social media star Mrs Hinch signs up to be a regular on ITV’s This Morning
- Credit: Archant
After appearing on This Morning earlier this week, presenters Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby revealed the exciting news that Mrs Hinch has been signed up to be a regular on their show to share her cleaning hacks.
The social influencer from Maldon, who has 678,000 followers on Instagram, shot to fame for offering her best cleaning tips and tools she uses to keep her home fresh and sparkling.
Mrs Hinch names her dish cloths, and regularly shares images of her spotless home with her fans, who she refers to as her ‘Hinch army.’
She revealed her real identity - Sophie Hinchcliffe - on an episode of ITV’s This Morning earlier this week.
Her popularity has skyrocketed in recent weeks as many tune in to see her daily tips.
Mrs Hinch was in Witham in Essex today to open a new Savers store in Newlands Shopping Centre.
She is making an impact on how we conduct our ‘hinching’ - which is what her fans have now dubbed as the new word for cleaning.
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 4 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 5 A14 lane closure in Bury St Edmunds after two-car crash
- 6 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 7 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 9 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 10 Suffolk market town will lose its Post Office in June
Mrs Hinch described being on This Morning as “an amazing experience,” adding to her Instagram fans: “thank you for having me on the show! Happy hinching everyone and thank you to my army for making this happen .. forever grateful.”