New identity for Colchester-based cruise retailer ROL
- Credit: Archant
Independent cruise retailer ROL Cruise has officially launched a new brand identity with the the unveiling of new signage outside its headquarters at Lexden, Colchester.
The ceremony was performered by the Mayor of Colchester, Julie Young, along with John Schultz, local commercial consultant for ROL Cruise.
Other guests at the event included Colchester MP Will Quince and former England cricketer Graham Gooch, respresenting Essex Cricket Club, as well as directors from a number of local business and ROL customers and staff.
Originally established in 1995 as Reader Offers Ltd, the company today employs 130 people.
Mr Schultz said: “On behalf of everyone at ROL Cruise, we would like to thank everyone who joined us to celebrate the grand reveal of the new brand signage for ROL Cruise, which marks the culmination of our major brand identity project.
“In particular, I would like to make special thanks to Madam Mayor, Councillor Julie Young, for joining us and for agreeing to help us lead the proceedings.”
He added: “Our new logo and branding identity really demonstrates the exceptional quality that we deliver here at ROL Cruise.
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 3 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 4 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 5 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 6 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 7 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
- 8 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 9 Huge barn conversion with amazing field views goes up for rent
- 10 Great Suffolk car-making dream to be relived as Strada 4-88 comes home to show
“The high standards set by the company over two decades ago remain and you’ll see that a new strapline has been introduced, which is ‘Experience the Difference’. Experience the Difference goes much further than being just a strapline however, and actually forms our business’ ethos, something that all staff members strive to deliver every day.”