New look for Bury St Edmunds-based Jacobs Allen following expansion
- Credit: Archant
A west Suffolk accountancy and tax advice firm is taking on a new look following its latest expansion.
Jacobs Allen Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers was established in Bury St Edmunds in 1993 and has been at its current offices in Abbeygate Street since 2007.
A Haverhill office was added in 2012 and now the Bury-based team has expanded on to a second floor within their current premises.
“We are wanting our branding to reflect what we offer here at Jacobs Allen,” said director Keith Senior, who bought the business with partner Sheila Burke in 2006.
“We are very proud of the bespoke service we offer our clients, many of whom are also based here in Bury St Edmunds.
“We have a team of qualified professionals who work closely with businesses and private clients and are able to tailor their advice to suit individual needs.
“The expansion is a huge step forward for us, linking with efficiencies in IT systems, and we are being sharper, dynamic and fresh in our approach, so our new branding is designed to reflect that.”
- 1 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 2 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 3 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 4 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
- 5 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 6 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 7 Five people injured and air ambulance called after car overturned in crash
- 8 Plans seek to create traveller pitches for family use
- 9 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 10 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
Jacobs Allen works with varying sizes business from start-ups to larger firms, always trying to assist them in achieving their goals.
The firm focuses on helping clients to identify and manage their lifetime goals then encouraging action to achieve them, advising on business strategy, exit planning, tax planning and wealth protection. The team of qualified accountants and tax advisers also assist clients with their yearly accounts, tax affairs and other compliance matters as they expand and grow.
Recently its has identified and offered a cost effective integrated payroll and pension auto-enrolment solution for smaller clients, alleviating them from having to undertake this themselves. It is also working with many property-owning clients to ensure they are taking steps to maximise future advantage as new tax rules are introduced.