New look unveiled as countdown to 2016 West Suffolk Business Festival continues
- Credit: Archant
The countdown to this year’s West Suffolk Business Festival has continued with the unveiling of new branding for the ever-growing event.
First launched by St Edmundsbury Borough Council in 2001, the festival has evolved to includes events across the whole of west Suffolk, with Foreth Heath District Council now working in partnership with its neighbouring authority.
The new logo for the festival, which runs from October 4 to 14, has been designed by Kate Greenaway of Bury St Edmunds-based Frontroom Creative.
John Griffiths, leader of St Edmundsbury council, said: “The festival has become a hugely popular and successful event which brings businesses together, widens their knowledge and helps to generate new leads.
“The festival has always had a regional appeal, and we want the new logo to further highlight West Suffolk as a place to do business.
You may also want to watch:
“With so many of the events now being held at venues across the two districts, and with partners including Menta, the chamber of commerce and the LEPs all involved, we felt the time was right to acknowledge this with a new branding for the business festival.”
James Waters, leader of Forest Heath council, added: “There are three weeks to go to the festival and whatever sector of business you work in there are plenty of reasons to get involved.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents
“West Suffolk councils prides itself on creating the opportunities for businesses to connect with each other, to grow their sales and create new employment for the local area.”
For details of this year’s festival events, visit www.businessfestival.org .