New milestone for Ipswich-based company records specialist Inform Direct
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich-based records management software company Inform Direct has passed a new milestone with the number of companies registered on its platform passing the 5,000 mark.
Inform Direct, which provides a cloud-based solution for businesses and their professional advisers to manage their company records, reached the figure when law firm General Standards Lawyers incorporated a new company called L8nd8n Ltd.
Henry Catchpole of Inform Direct said: “We have worked with General Standards for a number of months. We have been delighted to assist them in the formation of a number of start-up companies and we look forward to helping them in the future.”
Campbell Unsworth of General Standards said: “We launched our London office in 2014, as General Standards expanded from Australia into the US and UK.
“I was looking for the best partner to help us form companies quickly and easily for our start-up clients. We now recommend the platform for existing companies too.
“We very much like the Inform Direct service. It is highly automated but if you ever do need to speak to someone, the staff are terrific. We look forward to working with Inform Direct as we both grow.”
The Inform Direct service provides an online platform for a range of actions including submitting annual returns, updating shareholder records, creating share certificates, changing your company name, producing dividend vouchers and forming a new company.
- 1 Severe delays on major Suffolk route after crash
- 2 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 3 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 4 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 5 Plans to explore Dutch-style cycling network in Suffolk town
- 6 Double drink driver who killed Jennifer, 32, jailed six years and eight months
- 7 'I like his profile' - McKenna looking forward to working with Ndaba
- 8 Man exposes himself to two women on Thorpeness beach
- 9 Indiana Jones-inspired metal detectorist finds £65k Roman hoard
- 10 'Bonne Mania' made us all smile... it faded but we'll always have the memories
Inform Direct was set by Ipswich entrepreneur Henry Catchpole who in late 2013 aimed to raise £300,000 in funding via crowdfunding platform Syndicate Room.
The company managed to attract notable angels, high net-worth individuals, and sophisticated investors, who helped the company achieve a remarkable £450,000 in total funding in less than two weeks, making it the fastest close record ever on the platform.
Mr Catchpole said: “The platform is a helpful tool for all businesses, whether you are an accountancy practice managing the records of hundreds of clients, a bookkeeper managing ten or a small business owner looking after your own affairs.
“It saves you time and ensures everything is all in one place. It also helps you by ensuring actions such as company returns are completed on time.”