Newmarket: Atkinson Bolton completes rebranding as Mattioli Woods
- Credit: Archant
Wealth management and employee benefits firm Atkinson Bolton has completed a rebranding.
The Newmarket-based business is now operating as Mattioli Woods, having become part of the London Stock Exchange AIM-listed Mattioli Woods Group in August last year.
James Bolton, director, said: “This is a milestone in our history and much more than a change of name. It is an opportunity to continue to build on our successful 21st century financial services business for our clients.
“The fundamental strengths of our people, products and services will remain unchanged and we are excited for the future.”
Ian Mattioli, group chief executive, added: “Moving to one brand will provide a greater cohesiveness, which in turn will distinguish our products and services and help us continue to grow our position as a leading player in the wealth management and employee benefits sector.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a very positive development for both new and existing clients and we intend very much to build upon the Newmarket teams’ award-winning and excellent reputation for providing a first-rate client service.”
Mattioli Woods, which listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in November 2005, offers a range of services targeted towards controlling directors, professional persons, owner-managed businesses and small-to-medium sized plcs. It now advises more than 6,000 clients throughout the UK, with funds under advice and administration in excess of £4billion.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 7 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town