Newmarket: Marketing and PR agencies see Method in joining forces
TWO communications specialists in west Suffolk have teamed up for form a new integrated marketing and PR agency.
Ipswich-born Fiona Hering, who previously ran hospitality sector specialist marketing and PR agency Ibis Advantage, has merged her consultancy into Method Creative, formed by Kirsten Corrigan, who grew up in Bury St Edmunds.
Based at a new office in Newmarket’s High Street, Method Creative will now offer a strategic brand management service, covering marketing and PR, across a range of sectors.
“The potential for Method to make a real impact with both of us at the helm is really very exciting,” said Fiona.
“We’ve been in talks for the past few years as our paths have crossed and a few months ago we decided to go for it.
You may also want to watch:
“Suffolk is already making national headlines as a hub for creativity and innovation, especially in the food production and hospitality sectors.
“We can’t wait to further immerse ourselves in the community and start working with some inspirational businesses.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors
Since relocating from London four years ago, Fiona has worked with many brands in the hospitality sector from the county.
She has oversees the PR activities for the Aldeburgh Food and Drink Festival as well as having worked on the launch the British Larder food site, based near Woodbridge. She has also had a long-term alliance with gastro experience company Food Safari.
Kirsten, originally a journalist and communications expert who has worked with soft drinks company Red Bull among others, originally launched Method Creative as a boutique consultancy at the end of 2008, and now has an international client base.
By way of “getting to know the neighbours” the pair are offering a 60-minute consultation with ideas and advice free of charge to local businesses throughout November and December. For further details visit www.methodcreative.co.uk .