Newmarket/Woolpit: Big turnout for Falcon’s annual Promotional Gift and Merchandise Exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Woopit-based Falcon Promotions has reported an increase in exhibitors and visitor numbers at its annual Promotional Gift and Merchandise Exhibition, held at the Newmarket Rowley Mile Conference Centre earlier this month.
Falcon sales and marketing director Paul Peachey said: “Each year we are pleased at the level of attendance from our ‘invitation take up’ by our clients, which ensures the right target market for the suppliers enabling them to speak to decision makers of many blue chip companies.”
The company has been staging the exhibition for the past 15 years, with exhibitors showing thousands of creative marketing and branding ideas.
A new feature this year, to attract even more clients, was to have an earlier morning start, enticing the visitors with bacon butties and croissants, and this proved to be a great success.
Mr Peachey said suppliers attending had been rewarded with a string of quality enquiries on the day. “It seems the budget restraint has been lifted after years of cutback for the purchase of promotional merchandise,” he said. “Visitors to the show had definite ideas into the type of products required, from branded pens and clothing to the latest power bank products.”
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Les Wright added: “The opportunity for our customers to meet a wide range of suppliers is paramount, we feel that Falcon continue to promote what is available in the promotional market place without the hassle of travelling afar.
“This excellent venue is the ideal central point for our clients in East Anglia, although many customers travelled from further afield.”
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
On the evening before to the event, the annual show dinner for suppliers and Falcon staff was held at the Bedford Lodge Hotel in Newmarket. The Rowley Mile facility has been booked for next year’s exhibition, to take place on September 30, 2015.
Falcon Promotions has also held its annual Suppliers Golf Day at Bury St Edmunds Golf Club. The Stapleford contest was won by Richard Jones of Branded Products with a score of 39 points, with a foursome consisting of Andrew Langley, Malcolm Fritschy, Alan Crouch and Steve Mott claiming the team prize with 95 points. Longest Drive was won by Andrew Langley and Nearest the Pin was won by John Barrett. The prizes were presented at the dinner event at Bedford Lodge.