Nine jobs created as Krispy Kreme doughnuts comes to the Buttermarket Centre
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Krispy Kreme are putting the finishing touches to their new Buttermarket Centre outlet ahead of the opening on February 7.
Krispy Kreme says it has recruited nine enthusiastic and passionate individuals for its latest Box Store.
Ahead of the store opening the new team members will learn how to make Krispy Kreme’s delicious doughnut range as well as how to provide customers with expert advice on what flavours there are to choose from.
Shaun Sheed, who lives in Suffolk, has been recruited as the store manager and he brings a wealth of experience having previosuly managed a Costa Coffee outlet.
The new manager said: “I am really looking forward to helping spread some Krispy Kreme magic amongst the people of Ipswich.”
You may also want to watch:
Krispy Kreme entered the UK market in 2003 in London and now includes stores in Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol.
It currently operates 69 stores across the UK.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Busy high street taped off by police
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune