Norse joint venture with Suffolk Coastal council to be rebranded
Norse Commercial Services subsidiary Suffolk Coastal Services Ltd, is changing its name to Suffolk Coastal Norse.
The new branding brings the joint venture with Suffolk Coastal District Council in line with the other 14 local authority partnerships that Norse has around the county.
“The Norse brand is now very strong, particularly throughout East Anglia, being closely associated with quality service delivery, commercial flair and social value,” said Mark Emms, managing director of Suffolk Coastal Norse and its sister joint venture company, Waveney Norse.
“We wanted to retain the Suffolk Coastal identity, as this is widely recognised in the area amongst the general public and the commercial sector alike. However we felt that the clear tie-in with the wider Norse brand awareness would reinforce the company’s strength and depth and breadth of resources.”
Suffolk Norse will continue to provide a wide range of front line services for the district council, including waste collections, grounds maintenance, environmental services, buildings maintenance, security services and facilities management.
The company is also continuing to grow the percentage of its business that now comes from non-council contracts.
“We’ve seen significant expansion in new business at the Suffolk Coastal company over the last 12 months, in line with the group’s successes,” said sales director Geoff Tucker.
- 1 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 2 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
- 3 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 4 'It makes you want to cry' - anger as bench dumped in pond at country park
- 5 £1.5million project set to turn north Essex towns into giant gaming areas
- 6 My Suffolk Life: ‘We had to move to Suffolk to be together’
- 7 Colchester gets city status - fuelling disappointment over no Ipswich bid
- 8 Girl, 12, injured after having foot run over by driver
- 9 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 10 Big sales, Bosmans and 'mutual consent' - Why contracts are a balancing act
“The new branding will help us to build on the company’s existing excellent reputation as being part of a dynamic and innovative group of similar joint venture operations.”
Suffolk Coastal District Council’s leader, Ray Herring, addedd: “Suffolk Coastal District Council has enjoyed a long and mutually productive relationship with Suffolk Coastal Services, which provides a range of cost effective frontline services on our behalf to local residents.
“They have played an integral part in our ability to keep Council Tax pegged at 2010 levels for the last four years. We are pleased to see the new branding has retained its visual link to our organisation and wish them every success under the new brand as Suffolk Coastal Norse.”