Packed programme lined up for Framlingham Country Show
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of the 2015 Framlingham Country Show, which takes place next weekend, are promising a mix of new and familiar features.
Entertainment in the ring will include the Zulu Africa dancing and singing group, which has performed at London’s Royal Albert Hall and the Galloping Acrobatics equestrian display team, together with sheep racing, falconry and canine displays.
New to this year’s show will be a Festival of Dogs area which will host an array features including a mix of competitive classes, scurrying, dog agility and gun dog demonstrations, plus expert talks.
The show will also feature more than 140 trade stands, including traditional crafts, lifestyle shopping and local food producers, and there will also live cooking demonstrations on both days by top chefs from local pubs, hotels and restaurants.
There will again be a children’s area, feature a petting zoo, story telling, Punch and Judy, magic shows and circus workshops, and both days will also feature a mix of musical entertainment.
The show takes place at Framlingham College, off College Road, on Saturday and Sunday, April 11 and 12, from 10am and 5pm each day.
Tickets at the gate will cost £7.50 for adults (£6.50 if purchased online), £6 for concessions (£5 online) and £3 for children, from five to 13 years old (£2 online). Entry for under-fives is free.
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 3 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 4 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 5 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 6 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 7 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 8 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 9 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 10 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
For further details and tickets visit www.framcountryshow.co.uk .