Packed programme lined up for Framlingham Country Show
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of the 2015 Framlingham Country Show, which takes place next weekend, are promising a mix of new and familiar features.
Entertainment in the ring will include the Zulu Africa dancing and singing group, which has performed at London’s Royal Albert Hall and the Galloping Acrobatics equestrian display team, together with sheep racing, falconry and canine displays.
New to this year’s show will be a Festival of Dogs area which will host an array features including a mix of competitive classes, scurrying, dog agility and gun dog demonstrations, plus expert talks.
The show will also feature more than 140 trade stands, including traditional crafts, lifestyle shopping and local food producers, and there will also live cooking demonstrations on both days by top chefs from local pubs, hotels and restaurants.
There will again be a children’s area, feature a petting zoo, story telling, Punch and Judy, magic shows and circus workshops, and both days will also feature a mix of musical entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place at Framlingham College, off College Road, on Saturday and Sunday, April 11 and 12, from 10am and 5pm each day.
Tickets at the gate will cost £7.50 for adults (£6.50 if purchased online), £6 for concessions (£5 online) and £3 for children, from five to 13 years old (£2 online). Entry for under-fives is free.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
For further details and tickets visit www.framcountryshow.co.uk .