ELLISONS solicitors in Frinton on Sea is to double its office space after acquiring Peter Leaman's practice next door.Mr Leaman, who has been a practising solicitor since 1954, decided to retire and his practice was incorporated into Ellisons on May 14.
ELLISONS solicitors in Frinton on Sea is to double its office space after acquiring Peter Leaman's practice next door.
Mr Leaman, who has been a practising solicitor since 1954, decided to retire and his practice was incorporated into Ellisons on May 14.
“Having held a practice in the town for over 40 years, it was important to me to be able to hand over the interests of my clients to a firm I respect and trust,” he said.
“I believe I have found the right firm in Ellisons and in particular in resident partner Nicky Coates and her team. I am confident that those who have entrusted me to look after their affairs will continue to enjoy a high level of personal service and legal proficiency from Ellisons.”
You may also want to watch:
The two offices will be knocked through to create a 2,000 sq ft workspace.
- 1 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week