PROPERTY lawyer Rachel Proctor has retired from Watkins Stewart & Ross Solicitors of Ipswich .Born on a farm in Saskatchewan in Canada, she qualified as a lawyer in England.
PROPERTY lawyer Rachel Proctor has retired from Watkins Stewart & Ross Solicitors of Ipswich .
Born on a farm in Saskatchewan in Canada, she qualified as a lawyer in England.
After her marriage, she moved to Capel St Mary, where she still lives.
She worked initially for Ben French and then Blocks Solicitors and joined Watkins Stewart & Ross eight years ago.
You may also want to watch:
Managing partner David Ross said: “For me, it has been a privilege to work with Rachel.
“She is an example of the quality that should be an automatic requirement for a member of our profession.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
“Above all is the service to the client. This is, I believe, what drives her. I am pleased to say that whilst enjoying her retirement, she will still have time to work on a part-time basis as a consultant to this firm.”