Residential property specialist Block Management UK expands in Ipswich
- Credit: Block Management UK
An East Anglia-based property management company is relocating a number of key functions to its newest office, in Ipswich.
Block Management UK, which operates nationally through a customer service centre in Sudbury and locally-based property managers around the country, is adding office management and admin, client account management, business analysis, new sales and marketing functions to its presence close to the Ipswich Waterfront.
The company, which manages a variety of residential blocks and estates in locations including Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Norwich and Cambridge, as well as London, Leeds, Plymouth and elsewhere, says the move reflects a growing client base in Suffolk’s county town.
David Collinson, director, said: “This is a strategic decision that reflects our dedication to the management of key buildings in our portfolio that are in Ipswich.
“Both current and new clients can expect even better hands-on management of their properties and proactive support in property maintenance and adding value to their assets.”
You may also want to watch:
He added, “There are also some exciting, key developments that are being built or proposed in the area and we are very keen to be part of those developments now and in the future.”
There are now five full-time members at staff at the Ipswich office, with two property managers also using the facility when meeting clients, suppliers and contractors, in addition to 19 at the Sudbury customer service centre.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 10 Forward Sears completes Colchester return