Revised date for business show
SUFFOLK-based logistics company Dooley Rumble has secured a new contract to provide freight and warehousing services to a designer furniture company based in Notting Hill.
Made.com, which supplies furniture items to customers throughout Europe, chose the Great Blakenham company for its “customer ethic and exceptional attention to detail”.
Director Neil Dooley, said: “We are delighted to have won this fantastic contract with Made.com. The company is clearly very passionate about the standard of its customer service, just as we are.
“Our team has considerable experience in providing services of this nature and are pleased to be playing such a vital role in the process of getting great products to the doors of consumers throughout the UK.”
As part of the contract, Dooley Rumble, has modified a special hopper at its site which individually stuffs bean bags on behalf of its new client.
Julien Callede, chief operating officer at Made.com, said: “From the outset, we have been very impressed with the way in which Dooley Rumble has been keen to understand us and the needs of our business.
“The fact that they were able to structure their packing facility and warehousing around such a specific requirement was really encouraging, and they have always been quick to adjust to any changes in our supply chain.
- 1 Community sadness after death of man who was found in river
- 2 15 strikers that Ipswich Town could turn to for goals this summer
- 3 Fire crews tackle blaze for several hours at Suffolk farm
- 4 5 miles of congestion on A14 after crash involving car and two lorries
- 5 Boy, 14, arrested after serious sex attack in Suffolk town is released
- 6 Former Suffolk poultry farm site could be converted into homes
- 7 Bent names Town stars among his best-ever team-mates
- 8 Some East of England Co-op stores unable to take cash
- 9 Plans for 20 homes in Suffolk village unanimously refused
- 10 'New-look' Aldi store set to reopen in Sudbury, creating additional jobs
“They have become a vital part in our service to our customer and we are thoroughly enjoying our working relationship with this exceptional company.”