A FORMER chairman has been re-appointed to steer East of England affordable housing developer Iceni Homes.Roger Healey, a Suffolk Housing Board member, became chairman earlier this month after former chairman Bill Frame stood down at the annual general meeting.
A FORMER chairman has been re-appointed to steer East of England affordable housing developer Iceni Homes.
Roger Healey, a Suffolk Housing Board member, became chairman earlier this month after former chairman Bill Frame stood down at the annual general meeting.
Mr Healey, of Barnham, near Thetford, says he is determined to increase the number of affordable homes across the region.
“There is a growing housing need in the region and Iceni will be taking the opportunity to develop communities, not just homes, and I am pleased to be once again chairing this growing company,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“The company has really moved from strength to strength and I look forward to helping it achieve its goals during the coming years.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 9 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 10 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close