Sauces firm lands Jamie Oliver deal
SUFFOLK sauce and preserve company Stokes Sauces has landed a “pukka” deal to produce a range of products for Jme, the collection inspired by TV chef Jamie Oliver.
Stokes, based at Rendlesham, near Woodbridge, is supplying the Jme brand with raspberry jam, apple and plum jam and Seville orange marmalade for its “Jamette” giftpack, and a number of savoury sauces including its popular mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
Undertaking the own-brand work for Jme comes hot on the heels of brewer Adnams tasking Stokes with creating a range of sauces exclusively for its brand.
Stokes chief Rick Sheepshanks said: “Discussions started with Jme’s team some months ago as they were keen to use a high-quality preserve producer to create their quirky jamette range and other gift offerings.
“We’re delighted to have been asked to take on this project and are thoroughly impressed with how the product is packaged. These lines are bound to be a very popular part of the Jme collection as the festive season approaches.”
You may also want to watch:
Launched in 2004, Stokes Sauces now produces more than 100 different lines and its produce is widely stocked in farm shops and independent stores throughout the UK while leading supermarkets are now also beginning to stock key lines from the Stokes brand.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Why you should be heading to Beach Street this Saturday