COLCHESTER-based Sheena McCartney is celebrating after being shortlisted for the prestigious Accounting Technician of the Year category at the Accountancy Age Awards.
COLCHESTER-based Sheena McCartney is celebrating after being shortlisted for the prestigious Accounting Technician of the Year category at the Accountancy Age Awards. The awards will be held on November 18 in London.
Ms McCartney works as a group financial systems accountant at Care UK, an independent provider of health and social care services.
She said it was “a real honour” to be shortlisted for this award.
“I have been a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) for several years and it makes all the hard work feel worthwhile to be recognised in this way.”
You may also want to watch:
The AAT is an accountancy qualification and professional membership body with over 120,000 members worldwide.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester