Six honours for Southwold-based agency Spring at the Transform Europe awards
- Credit: Archant
Branding work carried out by Southwold-based agency Spring for the Moroccan National Tourist Office and DanceEast has earned a total of six awards at the Transform Europe event.
The awards recognise excellence and innovation in brand development and rebranding projects across Europe.
Spring’s work for the Moroccan National Tourist Office received a gold award for Best Visual Identity for Tourism and Leisure, a silver for Best Place Brand and a highly commended for Best Creative Strategy.
Work for Ipswich-based Dance East won silver for Best Wayfinding and Signage and bronze for both Best Brand Experience and Best Visual Identity for a Charity.
Spring co-founders Simon Hazelgrove and Erika Clegg, chairman Ian Cochrane, senior designer Bex Spillings and senior account manager Laura Marfell-Williams all attended the event, held at The Brewery in Moorgate, London.
You may also want to watch:
They were joined by guests Mark Pendlington, group director of Anglian Water and chairman of the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), Helen Wilson, head of the LEP’s cultural board, Brendan Keaney, chief executive and artistic director of DanceEast, Rachel Tarkenter, DanceEast’s head of marketing and Deborah Dawton, chief executive of the Design Business Association.
Erika Clegg said: “Spring is celebrating turning 10 this year, and what better way than with success in these awards and the news that we have also been shortlisted for the Creative Circle awards and Drum Design Awards. We are also set to figure quite prominently in this year’s UK design agency census.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 5 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 8 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
“It’s a great accolade for the team and our clients, and just goes to show that you can run a national design business from the Suffolk Coast.”