- Credit: Archant
Businesses in Tendring can sign up for funded training to help improve the skills of their staff.
WS Training and BEST Growth Hub workshops are offering programmes for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in the district.
Giles Watling, Tendring District Council’s cabinet member for planning and regeneration, said it was a “fantastic” opportunity.
“The cost of training staff can often be pushed lower down the pecking order in a budget,” he said.
“So these workshop programmes are absolutely ideal for those who want to train their staff without putting a large dent in the budget.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wanting further information should contact Peter Doolin, the council’s business adviser, by emailing email@example.com or on 01255 686352.
WS Training is working in partnership with Ixion and the South East Local Enterprise Partnership to support those in the labour market by increasing skill levels to promote improvements in productivity. Some courses are free and others highly discounted. The BEST Growth Hub funded workshop programme has been extended until the end of June.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!