Southwold: Adnams launches food range with Stokes Sauces
SOUTHWOLD-based brewer and leisure retailer Adnams has widened its product range by adding a line-up of new sauces and condiments.
The range, which includes Adnams Tomato Ketchup, Mustard with Broadside, Brown Sauce and Strawberry Jam, have been developed by Stokes Sauces, based at Rendlesham, near Woodbridge, in partnership with Adnams chefs.
To help the jars and bottles make an impact, Adnams also teamed up with Suffolk linocut artist Clare Curtis, who has created a series of local land and sea scenes for branding agency CookChick to incorporate into the product labels.
Liz Cobbold. head of marketing at Adnams, said: “Adnams Broadside Christmas puddings and tomato sauce have been popular for many years and we wanted to extend the range to include a wider variety of products.
“Many of the new Adnams additions are the perfect partners to pub favourites – brown sauce with bangers and mash, Adnams chutney & mustard with ploughman’s– all of course served with a pint of Adnams beer.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Stokes Sauces have such a fantastic reputation and for our chefs to work with them in developing exclusive Adnams recipes has been a great experience. To round this all off with fantastic local illustrations on the labels results in an Adnams food range that we think people will be proud to have on the table.”
The new range will be available from Adnams’ Cellar & Kitchens stores and its hotels, and also online.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp