Southwold: John Lewis deal for Gallery Thea
A SUFFOLK ceramics artist has pulled off a major coup by securing an online deal with department stores business John Lewis.
Thea Cutting, who has run Gallery Thea, based in Station Road, Southwold, since 2000, has been commissioned to create a range of personalised gifts exclusively available through the national retailer’s website.
Items in the range include mugs, door signs for children’s rooms, house name plaques and celebratory plates for weddings.
Customers can choose from a different designs, all created by Thea, with the gift then being hand-painted to order, personalised with the addition of names and, in the case of the plates, the relevant date.
”To be approached by John Lewis and to have my product shown to a wider audience is such an exciting opportunity. I illustrate each and every item myself so it looks set to be a busy few months,” said Thea.
You may also want to watch:
Gallery Thea, at 3 Hurren Terrance, in Station Road, offers a range of products designed by Thea, including home, children’s and wedding collections.
Thea, who in 2004 was among the finalises in Country Living magazine’s Rural Women in Business Award, also accepts commissions.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
She has carried out work for customers all over the world, with one recent project involving the decoration of an entire dinner service for a client in New York.