Southwold: Spring celebrates Top 10 ranking in Agency Peer Review
- Credit: Archant
SUFFOLK-based design communications agency Spring is celebrating its inclusion in a design industry Top 10.
The agency, whose head office is in Southwold, has been voted into eighth place in the Agency Peer Review published in this year’s Design 100 report.
Following Spring’s inclusion on the initial 60-strong shortlist, agencies were invited to vote during March, with the final ranking being a combination of peer and public votes.
The vast majority of the agencies making it into the peer review list are London-based, with a review of the regions showing Spring leading the field for the East and South East of England.
“Spring has been committed to demonstrating that an ambitious agency fielding a talented team can thrive in an unusual and lovely location like Southwold,” said co-founder, Erika Clegg. “Our work for clients including Bollinger, the Conservative Party and EDF Energy is testament to this commitment.
You may also want to watch:
“But to be voted into eighth place of all our peers across Britain – by those peers – is the strongest accolade for the Spring team’s achievements in building our reputation over the past seven years. I am proud of the ‘Springers’ and very grateful to our colleagues across the industry.”
Erika Clegg’s involvement in the British design industry includes a position on the board of the Design Business Association, the industry advisory and lobbying group.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child