Staff at Colchester-based Century Office pledge year-long support for the Breast Cancer Care charity
- Credit: Archant
Staff from Colchester-based furniture retailer and designer, Century Office are commemorating the business’s 40th anniversary by supporting the Breast Cancer Care charity.
Their choice of good cause in this special year for the firm has been inspired by the recent news that a senior member of the business was diagnosed with breast cancer at the start of 2017.
In response, employees at the close-knit family-run company chose to support Breast Cancer Care, which focuses on spreading awareness and support for people affected by breast cancer.
Staff have lined up a number of fund-raising events to take place during the year.
Most recently, a team from the company took part in the charity’s Pink Ribbon Walk - a night-time sponsored walk through the streets of the London.
You may also want to watch:
They business plans to follow this up on July 21st by hosting a cream tea event.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive