STEVE Ditcham, a project manager for Ravenwood Construction, based at Bawdsey, has been shortlisted for a prestigious national industry award.Mr Ditcham, 35, of Felixstowe, is a finalist in the National House-Building Council awards after he was nominated by an NHBC inspector.
STEVE Ditcham, a project manager for Ravenwood Construction, based at Bawdsey, has been shortlisted for a prestigious national industry award.
Mr Ditcham, 35, of Felixstowe, is a finalist in the National House-Building Council awards after he was nominated by an NHBC inspector.
Ravenwood Construction, which is owned by the Simpers, a farming family, was set up in 2004 to oversee the Manor House Estate development, which transformed a set of farm buildings into 21 holiday homes.
He has a wide range of experience on civil and commercial projects, including the Bluewater Shopping Centre, Norwich Hospital and Stansted Airport.
You may also want to watch:
He said he was “delighted” and “proud” to have been shortlisted.
Jonathan Simper, who set up the company, set they were “thrilled” that he had reached this stage of the competition.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
“He has great attention to detail, a wonderful relationship with our clients, and has been a genuine asset to our team and to the first project undertaken by Ravenwood Construction,” he said.