Stokes squeezes in new product format
STOKES Sauces, the brand of Suffolk-based Essfoods, has launched four of its best-selling products in user-friendly squeezy bottles.
Stokes Real Mayonnaise, Stoles Real Tomato Ketchup, Stokes Real Brown Sauce and
Stokes Real Chilli Ketchup are all now available in the new format, in a move designed to give the brand greater exposure in the supermarket and foodservice sectors.
The firm’s 75 products in glass are already established in independent fine food retailers such as delis and farm shops with a limited distribution via the fine food shelves of larger multiple retailers.
Stokes owner and managing director Rick Sheepshanks said: “For six years now, Stokes and its sister brands have been found in fine food outlets. The independent retailer remains an important focus for the company’s future.
You may also want to watch:
“However, with 75 individual products on offer through these specialist shops and online offerings, we believe it will benefit these independent to have the Stokes brand and the quality it stands for, more widely recognised.”
He added: “We believe this format complements the wider range of products found in the independents and that it is a ‘Win Win’ situation for everyone concerned.”
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich