Stowmarket hotel is in on the market
- Credit: Archant
The Cedars Hotel has a price tag of almost £1million
An AA Rated three star commercial hotel in the Suffolk market town of Stowmarket has been substantially reduced in price because the owner, who has been in occupation for over 30 years, is now planning to retire.
The property is on the market with hotel and leisure specialist Fleurets.
The imposing Grade II listed Cedars Hotel is situated on the outskirts of the town and benefits from an established year round commercial hotel business.
The accommodation includes 26 en-suite letting bedrooms, a large lounge bar, a 70+ cover restaurant and an excellent function room licensed for 150 seated at tables.
The hotel sits within substantial site of around 1.4 acres providing a large customer car park and lawned gardens.
There is also a self contained management flat.
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 3 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 4 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 5 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 6 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 7 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 8 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 9 Torquay sign two released Ipswich Town players
- 10 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
Originally built as a farmhouse this building has, in recent years, been refurbished and extended to offer the comfort and facilities of a modern hotel whilst retaining its charm and character.
The new freehold asking price is £975,000.