Stowmarket hotel is in on the market
- Credit: Archant
The Cedars Hotel has a price tag of almost £1million
An AA Rated three star commercial hotel in the Suffolk market town of Stowmarket has been substantially reduced in price because the owner, who has been in occupation for over 30 years, is now planning to retire.
The property is on the market with hotel and leisure specialist Fleurets.
The imposing Grade II listed Cedars Hotel is situated on the outskirts of the town and benefits from an established year round commercial hotel business.
The accommodation includes 26 en-suite letting bedrooms, a large lounge bar, a 70+ cover restaurant and an excellent function room licensed for 150 seated at tables.
You may also want to watch:
The hotel sits within substantial site of around 1.4 acres providing a large customer car park and lawned gardens.
There is also a self contained management flat.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
Originally built as a farmhouse this building has, in recent years, been refurbished and extended to offer the comfort and facilities of a modern hotel whilst retaining its charm and character.
The new freehold asking price is £975,000.