Stratford St Mary: Access Group keeps customers connected with aCloud platform
ACCESS Group, the East Anglia-based business management software specialist, has launched a new system to help organisations connect with their staff, customers and suppliers anytime, anywhere.
The introduction of the self-service Access aCloud platform, which is independent of location or device, forms part of the group’s objective to achieve organic growth alongside an acquisition strategy.
Early take-up of the new service has been encouraging, with more than 90% of the customers invited to use aCloud having signed up within two days of it going live, including the Leicester Tigers rugby club, the Welsh Rugby Union and the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.
Chris Bayne, chief executive of Access, which is based at Stratford St Mary on the Suffolk-Essex border, said: “aCloud delivers intuitive solutions that connect seamlessly with Access’ on-premise software, offering the best of both worlds.
“With over 1,500 active subscribers, I’m encouraged by the uptake of the platform already especially as there is a lot of activity and interest in different solutions offered. We’ll be constantly evolving the portfolio of applications focusing on self-service, collaboration, employee engagement, process improvement and mobility.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: ““aCloud provides a modern, easy-to-understand user experience, encouraging rapid adoption with minimum training. It’s designed to work the way people do – collaboratively, on the go, and in real-time.
“The applications help organisations deliver improved productivity, safely, securely and without barriers. It’s like having your whole business network in one place.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
The first phase of the launch includes facilities for processing invoices, resolving expenses queries and accessing documents, with the platform integrating fully with the Access Group’s other finance, human resources and payroll systems.