Strong Q3 growth for Ipswich-based business loans specialist Fleximize
- Credit: Archant
Business loans company Fleximize is on track for a record year following strong growth during the third quarter of 2017.
Ipswich-based Fleximize, which offers a range of alternative funding options for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), saw lending in the three months to the end of September increase by a third compared with the previous quarter.
And the company says this leaves it “well on track” to hit its goal of lending more than £100m to SMEs by the close of 2019.
Fleximize was founded in 2014 and a £16.3m funding round in April this year significantly boosted its lending capacity.
Peter Tuvey, co-founder and managing director, said: “Our consistent growth has proven that SMEs need alternative lenders like us to help make their businesses a success. We’ve become an integral cog in our customers’ success stories, and that’s something special. Our customers are representative of the hands-on, hard-working and dedicated entrepreneurs that are driving the UK economy forward.
You may also want to watch:
“This has been a very exciting year for Fleximize, and we can’t wait to see what 2018 brings. We look forward to continuing to support British businesses in the face of Brexit, and beyond.”
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 10 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls