Sudbury-based Caribbean Blinds UK branches out with new ‘outdoor living” centre
A family firm in Sudbury is marking its 30th anniversary year with the launch of a new show facility.
Caribbean Blinds UK, which is based on the Woodhall Business Park, was started by Ray Dantzic with just a small shop front supplying trade dealers.
It has now grown into a nationwide company, manufacturing and installing an award-winning range of external shading products such as patio awnings, external blinds and louvred roofs.
The next generation of the family, Mr Dantzic’s sons Stuart and Brad, have now taken the helm of the business and plan to take it in a new direction with the launch of an Outdoor Living Showsite and Shading Experience Centre.
The official opening of the centre, which will be one of the largest of its kind in the country, is to be celebrated at reception for invited guests from within the trade next week, featuring factory tours and a barbecue.
You may also want to watch:
Representatives from Grand Designs and Real Homes magazine are expected to feature among the guests.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash