Sudbury-based Signature Impression by Harriet offers chance to say in with roses - ON roses
- Credit: Archant
A Sudbury businesswoman has launched a new concept in personalised roses after becoming among the first in the UK to license technology developed in the United States.
Harriet Baker, 32, offers a choice of fresh or long-lasting “keepsake” roses embossed with short messages or even images.
Her business, Signature Impression by Harriet, currently offers a local delivery service for fresh roses, with plans to launch a nationwide courier service from mid-August.
“Whether it’s a message of love, support, humour or gratitude, or to give your guests a way to truly remember you, these roses can be personalised exactly as you wish and will add elegance to any occasion,” said Harriet.
“Our real roses are truly beautiful, luxury varieties predominantly from Columbia and the Netherlands and look truly stunning when in bloom. This is an exciting and innovative way to send flowers to a special someone, or to make your wedding, event or business really stand out.”
You may also want to watch:
Signature Impression by Harriet offers a variety of different rose varieties and colours, along with different inks to complement the flowers.
Personalised real roses can be presented as a bouquet or individually wrapped in cellophane or within a ribbon-tied gift box. All rose heads are protected with specialist mesh for delivery and supplied with rose food.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
Individual keepsake roses can also be set within a bouquet of real roses.