Ashtons Legal backs One to Watch category at Suffolk Business Awards 2019
- Credit: Archant
East Anglian law firm Ashtons Legal is sponsoring the One to Watch category at this year’s Suffolk Business Awards. Paul Whittingham, partner, explains how businesses can stand out from the crowd.
What excites you about the Suffolk economy?
The Suffolk economy is very diverse – we have not only world leading food and drink businesses, but also our hi-tech hub (BT) and the country’s largest container port.
We have large, established businesses such as the insurance companies in Ipswich, and small start ups coming out of Adastral Park.
What does success look like to you?
You may also want to watch:
Growth and evolution. A One to Watch will need to have something to differentiate it from established competitors and be nimble in changing as it grows.
How does this award recognise the value of people within Suffolk businesses?
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
We are looking for entrants who have combined innovation and passion to launch themselves and their proposition. Those with ‘blue sky thinking’ will be obvious and will evidence this through clever and interesting routes to market.