Exploring how to do more business with China
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Suffolk Chamber’s next international seminar looks to the East for inspiration
Could your company do more business with China?
Suffolk Chamber’s next international seminar - Doing Business in China - takes place on September 20, at Ufford Park Woodbridge Hotel, Golf & Spa and brings together three top China experts.
Suffolk Chamber International’s marketing and international trade coordinator Rachel Cornes said: “Suffolk Chamber International’s latest training course could not be more timely. With Stansted Airport promising direct flights to the country, UK government ministers making frequent trips there and with it already being the country’s sixth largest export market, China should be on the radar of every Suffolk business involved in – or looking to get into – international trade.”
Visiting experts include international trade expert Boyi Mu from the China-Britain Business Council, who will be advising businesses on how they can expand upon their existing international exporting efforts.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to book on the Doing Business in China event: https://www.suffolkchamber.co.uk/events-networking/suffolk-chamber-events/doing-business-in-china
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo