Suffolk: Chamber urges firms not to miss deadline for Ernst & Young A14 economic impact survey
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is urging members not to miss the deadline for taking part in a survey which aims to strengthen the business case for the £1.5billion upgrade of the A14.
Although the Government has confirmed funding for the scheme ? without the charging of tolls, against which the chamber led a successful campaign ? a robust economic case for the investment will assist in the planning process.
Suffolk County Council has appointed consultants Ernst & Young to produce a report on the economic impact of the A14 on Suffolk, including the direct and indirect benefits of reducing congestion in terms of output, employment and tax revenue.
As part of the study, Ernst & Young is conducting an online economic survey which Suffolk Chamber is encouraging its members to complete.
The survey, which should take no more than 10 minutes to complete, can be found at www.surveymonkey.com/s/A14-EconomicImpact and will remain available until midnight on Sunday, January 12 ? a week later than originally planned.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, call Pierre Greil on 020 7951 8868 or email email@example.com .
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks