Suffolk: Cubiqdesign and Kingsland Linassi make The Drum Design 100 listing
TWO Suffolk-based firms in the creative sector have been named among the UK’s top 100 design agencies by marketing and media publication The Drum.
Cubiqdesign, a multi-disciplinary agency based in Newmarket, is ranked 95th in 2012 The Drum Design 100 listing, with design fee income of �381,000.
And just one place behind in the national ranking, with fee income of �380,000 in Ipswich-based Kingsland Linassi.
Cubiqdesign, which also has bases in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and Brighton, was founded in 2004 by John and Gemme Treby.
Mr Treby said: “Our inclusion is the recognition of our strong reputation, commitment to creativity and talented team. We have demonstrated significant growth in tough economic times to warrant our entry into The Drum’s Top 100.”
Cubiqdesign’s clients involve a mix of local and national businesses with major companies including Disney, Tesco and Bench sitting alongside businesses such as The Grafton Centre in Cambridge, motor dealership Robinson Mercedes Benz and estate agent Morris Armitage.
Mike Robinson from New Market Communications and vice chair of Newmarket & District Chamber of Commerce, added: “We are delighted to hear that Cubiqdesign have been awarded entry into The Drum’s Top 100 list.
- 1 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 2 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 3 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 4 Colchester gets city status - fuelling disappointment over no Ipswich bid
- 5 Indiana Jones-inspired metal detectorist finds £65k Roman hoard
- 6 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 7 My Suffolk Life: ‘We had to move to Suffolk to be together’
- 8 Big sales, Bosmans and 'mutual consent' - Why contracts are a balancing act
- 9 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
- 10 Severe delays on major Suffolk route after crash
“It is a fantastic achievement for them and just shows how much creativity, hard work and tenacity pays off. It has been recently reported that Suffolk is a growing area for business success stories and Cubiqdesign proves this. We are delighted to see one of our own members doing so well.”
A total of four agencies from East Anglia are ranked among the top 100. The top-ranked firm in the region is Cambridge-based Mobas, in 43rd place nationally with design fee income of �1.3million, followed by Selesti, based in Norwich, in 79th place with fees of �550,000.