Suffolk enterprise agency Menta shortlisted for three National Enterprise Network awards
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk enterprise agency Menta is celebrating after being shortlisted for three national awards.
The organisation, based in Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill, has reached the finals of the National Enterprise Network’s (NEN) Enterprise Communicator of the Year award and Enterprise Support Organisation of the Year award for turnovers of more than £750,000.
Marketing and business development manager Leanne Castle has been shortlisted in the Unsung Hero of the Year category.
Chief executive Alex Till said: “To be recognised is a great achievement by the Menta staff and I congratulate them on being shortlisted for these National Enterprise Network Awards.”
National Enterprise Network chief executive Dawn Whiteley said those shortlisted had all demonstrated excellence.
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be announced on December 1 at the NEN annual conference in London.
- 1 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies