Suffolk enterprise agency Menta to serve up ‘jelly’ meeting
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk enterprise agency Menta is launching a new series of “jelly” events in partnership with accountancy and business advice firm Larking Gowen.
“Jelly” is a term for an informal co-working event where freelancers, home workers and small/micro business owners can bring along their laptop and work, talk and collaborate with each other.
Menta chief executive Alex Till said: “Being your own boss can cause a sense of isolation so we’re making available Menta’s room space on a regular basis to enable people to hot desk in a relaxed, informal working environment to maximise creativity.”
Becky Ames, manager in the business and private team at Larking Gowen, added: “This is a great opportunity for business owners to bring their laptops, enjoy the buzz of working alongside others, and maybe find ways to collaborate with each other to mutual benefit.”
The Menta Jelly will be held on the first Friday of each month, starting on October 2, at Menta’s Bury St Edmunds offices. There is no charge but booking is essential.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Menta on 01284 760206 or visit www.menta.org.uk.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road